Position: Executive (Social Media Marketing)
Light of Hope Ltd. is an education company that works to improve creativity, problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence and human values of children. It manages various brands like Kids Time, Teachers Time, Goofi, Sputnique. See details from the website: www.lightofhopebd.org
LoH Ltd. is looking to hire in the position of Executive (Social Media Marketing) to manage the growth of the brands.
See details below:
- Manage various Social Media sites of Light of Hope brands.
- Coordination with Digital Agencies to maintain regular promotion.
- Work closely with operation and marketing team
- Develop and execute creative social media campaigns.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Monitors trends and encourages the adoption of social media tools
- Manages social media campaigns
- Uses social networking analysis tools
- Not applicable
- Priority will be given to people already working in any reputed Digital Agency in Bangladesh.
- Minimum 2-years of proven expertise with the first-hand experience in managing brands on Social Media sites.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Digital Marketing, Advertising & Promotion, Social Media Platform trends
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Advertising Agency
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Passionate about technology and digital marketing
- Comfortable with computer applications and an ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Content/ article writing in Bengali and English for websites, blogs, news and guest posts sites.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Professional working environment
- Medical leave, Casual Leave and Annual Leave as per company policy.
Application Deadline: April 25th, 2019
Submit your Resume with Cover Letter here: [email protected]
(We don’t care about your academic result, so don’t bother. Show us in your CV what you did to help a brand to grow on social media)