Before you apply for this position, we want you to read this below paragraph very carefully. It will save both your and our time.
The person will directly report to CEO – Light of Hope Ltd. So, we are looking for certain skills that are non-negotiable. If you have any doubt whether you have them, don’t apply.
- Good Coach
- High Emotional Intelligence (if you are going to Google it, you are ‘out’)
- Communicating and Listening
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- Very good understanding of market and human psychology
- Able to prepare project/business proposal including financial proposal, mobilize team and execute the project/business.
- Able to develop marketing and branding strategy and execute them for different products and services
- Negotiation skill
- High proficiency in English
- Minimum 3 years of project/business implementation with minimum team size of 10 people
- Direct reporting, negotiation and communication with clients (decision makers of the donor, corporate, Govt. or others)
- Experience working in B2C and B2B product or services will be an added advantage
Demonstrate these above mentioned skills and experiences in your CV and ‘Cover Page’ to earn a call from us.
Education: If you understand our requirement above, you are educated enough.
Age: Below 40 years (sorry, Old-timers; nothing personal.)
Disclaimer: We are not looking for below profiles. So, please consider not to apply.
- Consultants, Researchers who never implemented any challenging project in his/her life.
- Typical NGO professionals who only worked in donor funded projects. (However, if you are the person who develops proposal, negotiate with donor, get the fund and then implement the project – then you are IN.)
- People with long career as Supporting Department’s Staff (Admin, Communication, Finance, Monitoring & Evaluation etc. – you get the point)
- Engineers with no project implementation experience
Job Nature: Full Time
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable (Applicants are asked to mention their expectation in email or Cover Letter)
Send your CV to [email protected] with Email Title: Programme Manager Application
Job requirements are broadly mentioned against position. Only deserving candidates are requested to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the recruitment tests.
The applicant are requested to mention about their expected salary in the mail or in the Cover Page.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018