Intern for Sputnique
Sputnique team is looking for team members who can help to bring the product to the global market. We are looking for people who are creative, enthusiastic and think differently.
If you are a tech-gig, love to try out crazy things and are not afraid of making mistakes, we are looking for you.
To know what is Sputnique, go to this link: http://lightofhopebd.org/?page_id=1160
Position: Intern/Research Assistant
Educational Requirements: 3rd/4th year students or fresher’s from EEE/EECT/CSE background only
- System idea generation
- Configure, error test and troubleshooting network structure and hardware devices
- Implementation different types of circuits, devices and networks
- Implement efficient code according to requirement and design
Skill Required for EEE/EECT students:
- Sound knowledge in embedded system and networking
- Should have clear idea in different types of electronics devices
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Design and drafting
Skill Required for CSE students:
- Should have knowledge in Android, Windows and Linux OS
- Sound knowledge in Embedded system and GSM Networking
Send your updated CV to us. We don’t care about your result. Tell us what you can do.
E-mail: [email protected]
Or you can call at 01912414583