Light of Hope Ltd. is looking for a full-time Finance & Admin Officer. We are looking for smart and creative people with necessary educational requirement and relevant experience to work with us.
Go through the details of the position requirement. If you are confident about your skills, apply for this amazing career opportunity.
Position : Finance & Admin Officer
Number of Position: 1
- Maintain up to date books of accounts of the Light of Hope Projects.
- Maintain up to date financial data and preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and other financial and administrative information, all in line with local and organizational requirements and in an ‘audit-friendly’ manner.
- Elaborate financial reports related to the project budget.
- Maintain and process administrative and financial data in the organizational system and meet local requirements
- Prepare payments to vendors/suppliers
- Maintain bank accounts, monthly reconciliation and elaborate overviews
- Manage petty cash, payroll, benefits & allowances and Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) administration
- Provide financial management information regarding all office related costs
- Prepare all documents needed for a successful internal and external audit
- Maintain inventory/records of fixed assets and consumables
- Ensure project and other relevant company compliance
- Carry out the organizational procurement procedure
- Provide technical support in Procurement including preparation of Procurement plan, Procurement procedure, Procurement Documentation for services and supply.
- Provide day-to-day back up support by email/phone to staff of Light of Hope projects for all procurement related matters
- Ensure smooth office operation of Light of Hope projects.
- Maintain liaison with donor/partner for fund clearance and other issues,
- Maintain liaison with bank,
- Support Training/visiting mission by tour management, venue selection and hotel accommodation.
- Active participation on office procurement and documentation,
- Provide support for smooth office administration.
- Contribute to organizing/coordinating and participate actively in staff meetings.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Finance Controller.
Post Graduation in Accounting from any reputed public University with CA/CMA Inter qualified
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Project Finance, Tax & VAT, Compliance
Less than 40 years old.
Sound knowledge of accounting, taxation and VAT related principles and practice.
Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence and ability to meet deadlines.
Good financial planning skills and has the ability to work under pressure.
Send your CV to [email protected] with Email Title: Finance & Admin Officer Application
Job requirements are broadly mentioned against position. Only deserving candidates are requested to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the recruitment tests.
The applicant are requested to mention about their expected salary in the mail or in the Cover Page.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018