Position Title: Executive, Research & Content Development
No. of Vacancies: 01
Employment Status: Permanent
Undertake the research activities, propose the strategic/breakthrough research ideas, initiatives in promoting the development of Education sector (new technology, new application, new market, new managing method, etc. to be appropriate with the local condition)
- Collecting and synthesizing information about the research related to Educational activities in other projects or organizations.
- Organizing “defend” sessions, collecting the comments of managing levels and relevant parties about the new researching ideas.
- Coordinating the implementation of researching programs.
- Preparing the Monitoring & Evaluation Report.
- Managing New Products Development project & Innovation.
- Quality checking for any kind of educational Content.
- Work closely with the designer and subject matter experts to share and manage content in various formats for review purposes.
- Suggest & Assist Educational Content idea to Content Development Team.
- Preparing monthly/Quarterly report.
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree, preferably in Environmental Science/Education or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years work experience in relevant field.
- Excellent, proven writing capabilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently under pressure and deadlines
- Solid understanding of Global Education
Send your updated CV to [email protected]
Application deadline: April 25, 2019
Age Range: Maximum 35 years